Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 19, Holiday Reviewarama: The products of Diminuendo Press

Diminuendo Press

The point here is not to say everyone loves poetry, but that for everyone who loves poetry there are many kinds of books you should consider. I write some, so do friends of mine. One of my publishers is Diminuendo Press. I recommend them for their vision and selection of books. Here are a few to consider.







Order from the publisher directly to support its publishing choices, and to support authors who might be missing from Barnes and Noble or Amazon.

Diminuendo Press

2 comments:

annamaria084 said...

I will have to check some of these out. I am always looking for something new to read but I'm not very good at remembering writers names :(

alex-ness said...

ah well so long as you remember mine.