Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Holidays Loot of Darkness

So here is the deal, on December 25th I am offering a contest. The books shown below, and more are to be sent to one lucky winner.

What do you need to do to win? Post five different comments on this blog by then, and then send an email saying you did it to ME, and, then wait to see if you are the one randomly chosen. Since this blog isn’t getting a lot of comments, this could be your chance to win.

The winners will be announced Christmas day sometime when I sober up.

(Oh I should say, that while the books are mostly new, some have shelf wear or were read once.)



2 comments:

annamaria084 said...

Officially my very first blog comment. I cannot wait to enter this contest :) I feel like such a winner lately!

alex-ness said...

woo hoo!