Monday, November 25, 2013

ANNOUNCING: well not really an announcement, more like just saying, well even then...

I have cancer.

Therefore, my creative work is being put on a back burner, and my review work and commentary, being put mostly upon hold.

If you are a publisher and wish reviews, I will read your work.  I will read any print work you send me.   But you might be taking a risk that I will be dying.   Contact me at AlexanderNess63 AT gmail.com if you want to find out where to send products, but I don't review pdf, and I can't promise reviews before I start getting healthy.

The good news is, I still have a good prognosis as I am so whiny and bitchy that the first sign of illness I run to the doctor so it was caught early.   Relatively so, at least, well kind of, sort of...

Also good news, a couple works I've done and that were languishing with publishers and artists who were otherwise occupied, and will now be published.   Sometime in 2014 with a little help from my friends.   So I have a lot to look forward to and to live for, beyond just, love, liberty, family, friends, comforts, cats, comics... seems a long list...

Oh btw, I tweet.
I write poetry still.
I have a facebook page for my writing work ...
I've started a hockey blog with friends

And I do have a lot of good friends in this world.

So, I hope you'll stick around, even if the posting of articles is slow.

Don't cry for me Argentina!


No comments: