Friday, April 25, 2014

Jeffrey Catherine Jones: What an amazing talent

I was speaking to someone about the painter Jeffrey Catherine Jones and I realized that I am still, even 3 years since her passing, missing her.  Yes she has both male and female names, it is a result of her transgender surgery and transition.  I am not going to go into her personal and private life here, but it is a part of knowing her to know why that oddity exists.  She was a friend of mine, and I adored her, and her work.  So just in memory of her work, and my memory of her being a sweet human... enjoy all of these paintings by her, all of course copyright Jeffrey Catherine Jones or the owner of those works.  Click to see the pics in larger view.

For more information about her go to:
 Jeffrey Catherine Jones


No comments: