Monday, May 1, 2017

A New Outlook

I've tried to be regular with articles here, but more as an ad hoc, asap work, without any sort of ongoing focus.

This will change.

I plan to run interviews, offerings of best comics to read, and PR.  I will not be partial to people for the PR, I used to offer PR for people who sent review material.  That is not the case this time.  I will take review materials, but, since I work on the computer 60 or more hours a week, I don't want to review from PDF.  I won't be honest if I do.  I can't enjoy a comic reading it electronically.  If that is not a problem for you, so be it.

My email address is AlexanderNess63@Gmail.com.  I will consider all sorts of review materials.  Film, Comics, Books, Games or Toys.  I promise that I will consider them with an honest approach.

Each article will consist of three parts.  Good readings... comics and books I suggest you consider.  My thoughts, ... where I comment on the comic book entertainment industry.  Lastly, Past Good readings, back issues or books that deserve to be considered.

If you are aware of my previous work, at Robin Goodfellow.Net, Slushfactory.com, UGO.com, Popthought.com, CBR, and Comicon's Pulse, it will not be much different than what I did then.

I invite creatives to write to me if you wish an interview, publishers to email me if you wish reviews of your product, and PR people send me your pr.

Best wishes to everyone.  Back on Friday with the first issue.

“In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”  Albert Camus  

Find me on TWITTER
Find me on Email at AlexanderNess63@gmail.com
Friend request me on FACEBOOK
Like my page for my creative work at FACEBOOK

Read my poetry blog
Read my creative spill over blog
Read my blog about everything else
Read my views on politics, religion and life

BUY MY BOOKS
A LIST OF ALL I HAVE DONE 

 

No comments: