Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Thanks to Lys

 She was one of the first who got involved in sending me PR, arranging interviews, and sending review content. She and I would joke, and laugh, my two favorite were slightly naughty but not flirty. One of  her co-workers had a last name of Knipple. SO I asked first if he was the lead singer of a Korean Pop band focused upon Nipples. Then asked, does Mr Knipple have giant sized nipples and he got made into the lead singer of the band due to his pancake size nipples? She didn't get annoyed, she replied in kind. And my memories of her have only positive content. When my radiation from 2014 cancer ended up killing my thyroid at first and perhaps still the doctors assumed it was cancerous.  I don't know, I only know they check it every visit.  She had her own thyroid stories, and quite truthfully, she made it possible to endure something quite frightening. 

In my recent cancer crisis she has been forefront and acting advocating for me with advice from her own life events.

She is like a sister to me, and I love her in that fashion.  I've enjoyed all of our time interacting for about 20 years.  And I wanted to publicly thank her.

If you need an agent or PR GO TO HER SITE

No comments: