Sunday, October 16, 2022

OMAHA PEREZ Announcing HOLMES one shot//HOLMES Vodou Curse Tee Shirt

UPDATE: The Hollywood CityCon has been postponed to Saturday, November 19th! As a result I have downgraded the shipping from the printer, I should receive the books by Tuesday the 25th. I will have a limited number available via my website at that time.

Hello!

To celebrate the impending release of my newest HOLMES comic book I have made tee shirts available. HOLMES: Monsieur Georges & the Vodou Curse is a 40 page, black & white, stand alone, perfect bound, comic book written by me, interior art by Alfonso Ruiz, cover art by me, and cover colors by Wes Wong.

SIGNED copies will premiere this Saturday, October 22nd at a pop up CityCon, fittingly enough at ADULTS ONLY BAR in Hollywood. The hosted event runs from 4pm - 8pm, features 8 comic book creators, a cosplay/costume contest, DrinkNDraw, and DJ @databaesmusic. Save $5 off this ticketed event by pre-purchasing your tickets.

Not familiar with my first HOLMES series/GN from way back when? A limited number of HOLMES v1 (signed, of course!) are now available at my site.

Omaha Perez' vicious skewering of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's classic literary creations is finally collected! This version of the Sherlock Holmes mythos expands on Dr. Watson's revelation that Holmes was a narcotics addict. The World's Greatest Detective is a maniac completely out of his head on drugs at all times and Dr. Watson, his own personal "Dr. Feelgood," isn't much better off! Appearance meets reality as the duo must cope with their handicaps while recovering composer Joseph Haydn's missing skull.

Omaha

www.omahaperez.com
P.S. Check out this cool video Reel featuring HOLMES Vodou Curse

Back Cover to HOLMES: Monsieur Georges & the Vodou Curse
HOLMES Vodou Curse tee shirt
"MASTER OF KUNG LOU" Lou Reed/Marvel's Shang Chi mashup MetalPrint

No comments: