Saturday, November 19, 2022

Beginnings & Endings

Beginnings & Endings
By Alex Ness
November 20, 2022


My beautiful wife Beth was born this day, 57 years ago. I've only to count my blessings, and find she is part of all of them. So I am grateful today, and wish her a happy day.

Robert Clary 1926-2022

Passing away is an actor, famed for Hogan's Heroes and roles on daytime soap operas. He was a Jewish Paris, France born Holocaust survivor, and lectured often regarding the topic.

Carlos Pacheco 1961-2022

Artist and occasional writer of comics, he excelled in cover works for Marvel Comics.

George Booth, 1926-2022

Cartoonist for the New Yorker, famed for his holiday covers, and interior single panel pieces.

John Nordling, death 2022

Retailer working at The Source Comics and Games, in the Midtown area of Minneapolis and St Paul. He was affable, curious minded, and knowledgeable regarding comics, hobby modeling, and games. John was a friend, and a resource for any depth of study.  Whenever comic book friends and family came to town I brought them to The Source, and most every time, when they met John, they left saying Every great comic store needs to have a guy like John. I'll greatly miss him.

About Getting Reviews from Me

I can be found on Facebook, Twitter or through email Alexanderness63@gmail.com. I accept hard copies, so when you inquire at any of these places, I'll follow through by telling you my street address. If you send hard copies for review I will always review them, but if you prefer to send pdf or ebooks to my email, I will review these at my discretion. I don't share my pdf/ebooks, so you can avoid worry that I'd dispense them for free to others.



MY LINKS:


My Poetry                       AlexNessPoetry.Blogspot.Com

Published Work             AlexNessPoetry.Blogspot.Com/2007/01/My-Work.html

Amazon Page                 Amazon.com/author/AlexNess

Cthulhu Horror             CthulhuDarkness.Blogspot.Com

Atlantis & Lost Worlds  AlexNessLostWorlds.Blogspot.Com
Support My Site:            Poplitiko.Blogspot.Com/2022/06/for-sale.html

All works and art remain the property of the owners/creators and nothing more than fair use is asserted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm overwhelmed at the generosity and work that Alex Ness contributes. May God always shine on his face. Blessings

alex-ness said...

Bless you deeply, thank you.