Sunday, June 18, 2023

Great writers, Great Comics you might have missed

Moench, Glass, Bendis
McKeever, Baron, Niles
Delano, Hine, Carey
By Alex Ness
June 23, 2023

After my surgery on my last questionable lymph node, the doctors are formulating an opinion. So in the meantime, here are some comic issues and series, by wonderful writers, that you might not know about or have missed when they were released.  I might do another of these, but there are so many good things out there, you really don't need my guidance.

Sorry just pics, and links. I don't have the energy to do more. There are books that were known or even  thought well of by critics, but those shown did not get nearly the sales nor the love they deserved. So, these aren't the best remembered works, but ones that you should pursue.

Doug Moench


Bryan JL Glass

Brian Michael Bendis

Ted McKeever


Michael Baron



Steve Niles

 Jamie Delano

David Hine

 
Mike Carey


GETTING REVIEWS?

I can be found on Facebook, Twitter or through email Alexanderness63@gmail.com. I accept hard copies, so when you inquire at any of these places, I'll follow through by telling you my street address.If you send hard copies for review I will try to always review them, but if you prefer to send pdf or ebooks to my email, I will review these at my discretion. I don't share my pdf/ebooks, so you can avoid worry that I'd dispense them for free to others.

My Creative Blogs:

5k poem blog     AlexNessPoetry.Blogspot.Com


Published works   AlexNessPoetry.Blogspot.Com/2007/01/My-Work.html

All images are copyright © their respective owners, use
is simply as fair use and no ownership rights asserted.

No comments: