Thursday, July 6, 2023

Living Great Artists currently Working

The Artists I Think are Great
By Alex Ness
July 10, 2023

Foreword

I previously did a package of images and links to the Grand Comicbase for comic book Writers. I do a different comics industry professional who are my favorites list here, the Artists. At no time am I saying I know everything or that my lists are complete or unbiased. And just to say, I think there are 100 times more artists I could have listed and I don't apologize for making that clear. Also, there are two great artists still living who I quite dislike. I didn't add them, but I acknowledge their talent. It just gives me the willies to give credit to people who treat others poorly. The next article in this series will be the story tellers, aka writers/artists who write and do the art. This edition offers 4 comics I liked the work of, interiors, cover or both. Yes I am sure other people have their lists and mine doesn't coincide with their own. I suggest they write their own blog to say so. These include great covers but also works where the art is found on the inside of the work, the artist didn't do the cover, for some reason. Oh, and just to point out, outside of the first three, there is no order of preference beyond. (Click pics to make them huge).

COMICS INDUSTRY ARTISTS OF WORTH

Mike Grell

Timothy Truman

Paul Gulacy

Tim Bradstreet

Chris Weston

Mike Oeming

Peter Bergting

Josh Howard

Paul Harmon

Tom Mandrake

Jan Duursema

Jae Lee

GETTING REVIEWS?


I can be found on Facebook, Twitter or through email Alexanderness63@gmail.com. I accept hard copies, so when you inquire at any of these places, I'll follow through by telling you my street address.If you send hard copies for review I will try to always review them, but if you prefer to send pdf or ebooks to my email, I will review these at my discretion. I don't share my pdf/ebooks, so you can avoid worry that I'd dispense them for free to others.

My Creative Blogs:

5k poem blog     AlexNessPoetry.Blogspot.Com


Published works   AlexNessPoetry.Blogspot.Com/2007/01/My-Work.html

All images are copyright © their respective owners, use
is simply as fair use and no ownership rights asserted.

No comments: