Sunday, November 26, 2023

STOCKING STUFFERS

FORGOTTEN TREASURES AND STOCKING STUFFERS
By Alex Ness
NOVEMBER 27, 2023


This isn't a guarantee, but these are suggested items for your family or friend who is a fan of comics and genres of books featuring adventure, action and heroics. They fit in Christmas stockings or whatever holiday one follows. Meaning this, these aren't necessarily the one great present or item, but for minor selections these are amazing.

(Click to enlarge each image)

PROSE FOR THE SUPERHERO FAN 

PULPS FOR THE ACTION, ADVENTURE, CRIME & MORE


COMICS... alternative one shot or mini series versions of Batman, all done well.



FINALLY...  I can be found on Facebook, Twitter or through email Alexanderness63@gmail.com. I accept hard copies, so when you inquire at any of these places, I'll follow through by telling you my street address.If you send hard copies for review I will try to always review them, but if you prefer to send pdf or ebooks to my email, I will review these at my discretion. I don't share my pdf/ebooks, so you can avoid worry that I'd dispense them for free to others.


My Creative Blogs:

5k poem blog         AlexNessPoetry.Blogspot.Com


Published works   AlexNessPoetry.Blogspot.Com/2007/01/My-Work.html


Social Media:
Bluesky
X/Twitter

All images are copyright © their respective owner
s, use is simply as fair use and no ownership rights asserted.

Single issues of fun comics are good extra gifts too!

No comments: