Thursday, September 26, 2024

C'est la Guerre

I am in a very good mood, but I have an honestly huge amount of bad stuff to consider and share at the right time. But I know, when I do, I'll have company to help tell it...


So, I have new books out, many planned, and plans... I have begun to consult for organizations and their various endeavors.  The rest will require stamina, grace, creativity and sales. So if you find you want something I've written or many of them, please inquire. I might not have out of print books, but who knows what can happen just by asking. (Not being glib or inappropriate, I've had family members pass, and their offspring or survivors send me the books and I suddenly have one more book that used to be sold out and impossible to buy again.)

But until I can explain it all ...

A FULLY UPDATED COMPLETE WORKS PAGE

My email is alexanderness63@gmail.com
Don't sign me up for spam.

Have nice day.

No comments: