Monday, October 5, 2026

Over 110 years ago, Men fought in the Sky for their Country

BECOME THE ACE OF ACES!  WWI AERIAL COMBAT KICKSTARTER


The First World War saw savage combat, introduction of the Tank, Chemical warfare and Aircraft!
This is your chance to play a unique game, that can be played constantly, and still be a new game. The skills to be a pilot might have been agility, hand eye coordination, or a killer instinct. Play this game and find yourself above the battlefield, learning to be a weapon and ace.

SUPPORT THE CAMPAIGN


I can only speak for myself, the friend and I played it all weekend back in high school when I accompanied parents to a distant city in Wisconsin, the wonderful land of Cheese. We were committed to destroying each other's aircraft. And I didn't get to play it again, due to circumstances. But I might now.

All images and content are shared as fair use and with no assertion of © copyright

No comments: