Saturday, April 13, 2024

NOT EXACTLY A HIATUS, BUT...

SCHEDULE UNKNOWN
By Alex Ness
April 14, 2024

As I am enduring health issues that will take my weekly schedule down to a twice a month schedule, and with a possible random disaster here and there taking it to an unknown schedule. I'm not going public with the health issues, more than I already have. People become compassion exhausted. Or life happens where you are told one thing and it is actually another, and people think you are lying or have lied to them. And some people, when you reveal you are ill, who have told me that they wished for me to die, for whatever their personal reasoning. One of those people is from my past, and they just can't stop being hypercritical, despite their own need for compassion from others, me included. Honestly, I understand some hatred, people aren't always compatible. But regarding others... I have no idea.

I do have various news that is good, and when it is public I will certainly share it. I also have dark news, that I might keep to myself. Why announce when plans are not fulfilled? It is just adding to the reasons for people not to be happy with you.

The world is at a crossroads I suspect, with wars, pandemics, environmental disasters, and more. So, I try to present options for entertainment that are fun, informative, restorative or educational. That isn't always possible, and being sick, makes it harder to have the attitude needed to promote positivity. You must be aware the world is in a place it has been before, and we survived. But the crises we face are all that much worse, by greater knowledge, reduced wisdom, and hatred. I wish it were different.

For now, enclosed please find some wonderful books and comics and stuff to read and enjoy while you wait upon my return to regular posting. There are four categories of books... about the country Russia since it is an ongoing concern, issues to consider such as extinction, future trends and how media affects your perception, Japanese authors deserving of Nobel Prize for Literature, and comic collections that I greatly enjoyed.



LINKS/CONTACTS

I can be found on X, Bluesky or through email Alexanderness63@gmail.com. I accept hard copies, so when you inquire at any of these places, I'll follow through by telling you my street address.If you send hard copies for review I will try to always review them, but if you prefer to send pdf or ebooks to my email, I will review these at my discretion. I don't share my pdf/ebooks, so you can avoid worry that I'd dispense them for free to others.

My Creative Blogs:

5k poem blog           AlexNessPoetry.Blogspot.Com


My personal blog    AlexNessFiction.Blogspot.Com
Published works     AlexNessPoetry.Blogspot.Com/2007/01/My-Work.html


Social Media:
Bluesky
X/Twitter


All images are copyright © their respective owner
s, use is simply as fair use and no ownership rights to anyone else's work is asserted.

No comments: